- We will be having a gym party at the Rees’s Pitt on Friday, August 18th! Mark it on your calendars, more info to come.
- Because of the fair going on this week, we will have limited hours. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday we will only have 1 PM class at 5 pm. Enjoy the fair!
- Bring a friend day is this Thursday!!
- We need to know if you want to do the CrossFit Unknown Competition. CLICK HERE to read all of the info and let us know by signing up at the gym!
- New month means new goals! Get them on the goal board!
Today is bring a friend day! Invite some friends and bring them here! We’ve had people bring new people on other days, remember that if you are telling a friend about crossfit, TODAY IS THE DAY TO BRING THEM! We want those other days to be focused on helping you guys! These days are where we can help those who are newer because the workouts aren’t that complexed! So get that friend to come along with you!
Along with it being bring a friend day, it’s also the start of the 2017 CrossFit Games! Love this time of year, always cool to see the best of the best go at it! You can watch it on games.crossfit.com! Check it out, this video should help get you ready!
Bring a Friend Day!
A. “Deck of Cards”
Number represents repetitions (Face cards = 10, Aces = 200m Run)
Suit represents the movement.
Hearts = Burpees
Diamonds = Sit-Ups
Spades = Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
Clubs = Goblet Squats (53/35)
Cards are flipped over one at a time.
Entire class completes the repetitions before flipping the next card.
Score is the time it takes your class to make it through the deck!