- Our Annual Christmas Party is Monday December 18th at 5 pm. To find out all the info CLICK HERE
- We will also be doing our Annual Sub for Santa this year! We will give you guys details as soon as we know!
- Thursday is Bring a Friend Day!!
- Make sure you fill out and bring back the questionnaire!
- It’s a new month, means new goals on the goal board!
Great job to everyone who got a PR on the PR board above! Remember we need to keep track of these to know if we’re doing the right things or not!!
Also we know it’s a new month, so that means new goals on the goal board. Remember they can be progression goals that get you to a bigger goal. Or micro goals that get you to a macro goal. Example= macro goal is 20 unbroken pullups. Micro goal is do 5 unbroken 2-3 times a week for a month, then bump up to 10 1-2 times a week for a month and so on.
As far as today, the pace is go. Don’t strategize, don’t over think. Just go all out from the start, don’t hold back. Yes you’ll probably blow up and slow down a little bit, but that’s okay. Sometimes we need to test to see how hard we can go!
Today is Tara Hammer’s birthday, and Saturday was Stephanie Richins birthday. If you see them wish them a happy one!
A. Back Squat: 3/4/5/4/3
B. “Jury Duty”
3 rounds for time:
20/15 calorie bike (AD 30/20 cals)
*10 min cut off