- We will be making changed to the schedule in the next couple of weeks. Keep your eyes peeled!
- Nutrition Challenge startsThursday, January 11th! All the info is RIGHT HERE
- For any of the Nutrition videos here they are. VIDEO 1. VIDEO 2.
- Measurements and pictures (front, left side, back) need to be done this week!
- Once you’ve paid you’ll get your trays for the Nutrition Challenge!
How was day 1? First day is usually either super easy because you’re all jazzed up to do the challenge, or super hard because you realize how you have to eat for the next 6 weeks. Hopefully you have a greater purpose for doing this. If you actually want to lose weight, look better naked, improve performance, etc, then you should be able to stick with this. The goal once again, is to stay healthy and live a longer life then the normal population. You guys will do awesome I know it!
Today is a first week of finishing the week off with a CrossFit Open style workout. This is kind of a mixture of 2 past open workouts mixed together. I could see something like this happening this time around, so always good to be prepared!
Today is Joni Porter’s birthday! If you see her wish her a happy one!
A. “Looks Familiar”
Prior to 8:00, complete:
3 rounds of:
6 Squat clean 135/95
Then, 3 rounds of:
5 Squat clean 155/105
*Prior to 12:00, complete 3 rounds of:
4 Squat clean 185/115
*Prior to 16:00, complete 3 rounds of:
3 Squat clean 225/145
*Prior to 20:00, complete 3 rounds of:
2 Squat clean 275/175
Prior to 24:00, complete 3 rounds of:
1 Squat clean 295/185