- Make sure you’re keeping up on your points for the nutrition challenge
- It’s that time again to sign up for the CrossFit Open. To sign up CLICK HERE
- Barbell club starts tomorrow at 4 PM! Reminder the cost is 20$ per month.
- Reminder no more 6:30 AM class
- CrossFit Kids will start on March 1st and go every Wednesday and Thursday from 4-5 PM
- We need judges for the CrossFit Open. If you know you will be attending Friday Night Lights please click on the link and that the judges course. We will reimburse you. JUDGES COURSE
- Bring a Friend day is this Thursday. All classes are free to try!
And we are back in town! Sad day that we had to come back but that is life. Sorry about the blog situation as well. We hit a few kinks and was dealing with that while we were in Hawaii so that was awesome but we should all be good now.
As most of you know, the CrossFit Open is approaching. Next Friday the 23rd we will be doing 18.1. I’m sure you guys are all excited! This is a great time of year, many people sign up and end up exceeding their expectations. It’s amazing what happens when people are cheering you on. So if you plan on showing up on a Friday, you should sign up for the Open. We will be programming the workouts every Friday, with the option of you re-doing it on Monday. Don’t be scared by it, just because you aren’t going to the games or regionals doesn’t mean you shouldn’t sign up. I think last year there was like 340,000 that signed up, and in 17 regions on 20 made it to regionals so not everyone who signs up expects to go to regionals or the games. It’s all about having fun. So please sign up, I promise you will not regret it.
With the Open approaching, this week will be a deload week. We know what these kind of weeks entail but they shouldn’t leave you crazy sore, at there isn’t much of a barbell in sight for the most part. Use this week to let yourself heal up. Spend extra time doing some mobility and stretching. Do whatever you need to to get yourself ready for the open. Should be a good time.
A. “Downside, Upside”
50 Strict HSPU
*Every break do 5 strict pullup
**15 min cut off
20-25 banded good morning
50m Single arm front rack carry/side