- Make sure you’re keeping up on your points for the nutrition challenge
- It’s that time again to sign up for the CrossFit Open. To sign up CLICK HERE
- Barbell club is Saturday at 7 AM! Reminder the cost is 20$ per month.
- Reminder no more 6:30 AM class
- CrossFit Kids will start on March 1st and go every Wednesday and Thursday from 4-5 PM
- We need judges for the CrossFit Open. If you know you will be attending Friday Night Lights please click on the link and that the judges course. We will reimburse you. JUDGES COURSE
- Bring a Friend day is this Thursday. All classes are free to try!
- Friday Night Lights we’ll be happening next Friday the 23rd. Bring the whole family, we will have a sign up sheet for food and heats later this week.
Happy Valentines day to you all. Hopefully your day is filled with some chocolate and treats. Since it’s a “couples” holiday, we’ll be going team style today. Enjoy!
Another gem from Ben Bergeron. This is a pretty big deal now a days. Most people are all about volume, but people think hours are what you need in the gym. If you spend 5 hours in the gym, you must be getting better. But if you’re on your phone, goofing around for 3 of those hours then what’s the point? Get in the gym, get your stuff done and then get out. Try to be better with every single rep. That’s how you improve.
Teams of 2
A. “Be My Valentine”
25 Box jump 24/20
25 Wallball 20/14
100 Dubs (200)
*Every 2 rounds run 400m together
10 Bottoms up KB press/side
10 Bent row/side
50m Single arm farmer carry/side