- Nutrition Challenge will start September 24th and will go 8 weeks long! Mark your calendars. If you didn’t make it to the meeting the rule sheet is attached RIGHT HERE
- If you plan on doing “The Zone” for the nutrition challenge then click the link and it’ll take you to the PDF THE ZONE
- It’s a new month. Means we need new goals on the goal board!
- Halloween Throwdown is happening October 27th. MORE INFO HERE
- Want the Throwdown workouts? CLICK DA LINK!
Pretty awesome story going on. Seeing this more and more everyday with CrossFit. Greg Glassman talks about how CrossFit gyms and coaches are what he would call “Swim Coaches”. He says “Physicians are lifeguards. Trainers are swim coaches. When you need a lifeguard, you need a lifeguard, not a swim coach. But, if you need a lifeguard, you probably needed a swim coach and didn’t get one.”
Meaning that if you go into a CrossFit gym, and start doing CrossFit. You do functional movements, you eat a healthy diet, you get enough sleep, and you can avoid a lot of diseases and sickness. If you don’t do any of those things, you might end up getting sick and you will need to go to a doctor (Lifeguard). Not that it’s a bad thing to have to go to the doctor, but maybe you could have avoided it by learning how to swim (doing CrossFit, eating healthy, etc).
A. “Half Moon”
50 Wallball 20/14
30 Kettlebell Swings 53/35
*12 Min Cap
50′ Sled Pushup
:30 Ring Support