Sweat Classes will be held on Tuesday @ 4pm and Thursday @ 7pm. Bring a friend and come try it out! 5$ drop in!
Prep Time: 0 hours 15 mins
Total Time: 5 hours 45 mins
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 large egg
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (28-oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (6-oz.) can tomato paste
- 1/4 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Freshly ground black pepper
- Make meatballs: In a large bowl, mix together beef, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes until combined. Form mixture into 24 meatballs and place in slow cooker.
- Make sauce: In another large bowl, stir together crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, oregano, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Pour over meatballs.
- Cook, covered, on low until meatballs are cooked through, 5 to 5 1/2 hours.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
A. “Come Sail Away”
100 Russian Kettlebell Swings 70/53
50 Toes to Bar
*16 Min Cap
50-75 Alternating Dual KB Rack Step ups (AHAP)