Sweat Classes will be held on Tuesday @ 4pm and Thursday @ 7pm. Bring a friend and come try it out! 5$ drop in!
It’s a new month, we need new goals on the goal board!
Signing up for the Fair Fundraiser is live! To sign up click here!
Protein: 2g / 5%
Carbs: 31g / 78%
Fat: 3g / 17%
- 4 peaches, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cubed
- Wood skewers, soaked in water
- Light olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt
- Melted dark chocolate (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Skewer the peaches, strawberries, and pineapple alternating on the wooden skewers.
- Lightly brush the fruit skewers with olive oil, and lightly season with salt to taste.
- Place on the preheated grill, and grill 5 to 8 minutes turning every 2 minutes.
- Serve the skewers with melted dark chocolate if desired.
Today is Ez Comer’s birthday. Tomorrow (Saturday) is Chelsie Wiscombe and Justine Kinsman’s birthday! If you see any of these people wish them a happy one!
A. “Life is Good”
Every 5 min for 5 rounds:
15/12 Calorie Bike (25/18 AD)
10 Burpee Over Bar
5 Power Snatch
*Build in load as you go, score is heaviest load
RX+ 20/15 cals (30/21 AD)