It’s a new month, we need new goals on the goal board
Make sure you have some goals up by this week. The open is approaching. Next month we will be doing it, if there is something you’d like to have by the open (muscle up, pullups, double unders, hspu, etc) I suggest you put it on the board and start working on it!
- 1/2 pound thick cut bacon
- 6 jalapeño peppers, cut in half lengthwise (+1 extra jalapeño sliced for garnish)
- 2 (16 ounce) packages of frozen cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 rotisserie chicken, pulled
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 (8 ounce) containers of dairy-free cream cheese*
- 1/3 cup avocado oil mayo
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot Sauce)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease medium size baking dish.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top. Spray with coconut oil spray. Place bacon and jalapeños on wire rack and spray jalapeños with the coconut oil spray, as well. Place in the oven to cook for 15 minutes, until bacon is crispy and jalapeños are blistered. Once slightly cooled, run jalapeños under cold water to remove the burnt skin. And if you prefer to a less spicy dish, remove the seeds from the jalapeños. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, add the pulled chicken and turn on mixer to the lowest speed. This will shred the chicken. Then add red bell pepper, mayo, cream cheese, 1 egg, hot sauce and salt and pepper, turn on and mix until combined. Chop the bacon and jalapeños into tiny pieces. Add all the jalapeños along with most of the bacon, leaving some behind for topping the casserole. Mix once more to combined.
- Place chicken mixture in to baking dish and smooth out. Then pour the cauliflower mixture on top and smooth out. Top with sliced jalapeños and bacon throughout.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Top with chopped chives before serving!
8 Burpee Box Jump 24/20
8 Hang Power Snatch 95/65
8 Thruster 95/65
B. Gymnastic Strength
10-8-6-4-2 Handstand Pushups
5-4-3-2-1 Bar Muscle Up
*Handstand Pushups are strict or kipping