- Open workout 20.4 will begin Saturday. First heat is at 8 am. We will have breakfast! Sign up for food and the heat sheet! Hope to see you there!
- This weeks food is Cereal Bar! Sign up for food and come hang out on Saturday!
Thoughts on the workout? Like it or hate it? Good news, we’re on the back half of the workouts now! Only 2 left to go! And the horrible movements of burpees and thrusters are gone, so maybe there is some hope left after all??
Toasted Maple Pecan Overnight Chia Pudding
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 0:15
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup almond milk (I used MALK maple pecan milk)
- 1 scoop Primal Kitchen Vanilla Primal Fuel
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 heaping tablespoon almond butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pecans on a baking sheet and put in oven to bake for 8-10 minutes, until slightly brown and fragrant. Once toasted, roughly chop and separate by half.
- Use a high speed blender to blend together almond milk, primal fuel, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Place the blended mixture into a resealable large jar (or 2 smaller jars) then add chia seeds and ½ of the chopped pecans. Seal jar and shake.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 3+ hours. I recommend placing in the fridge for about 20 minutes, shaking once more, then overnight. This will keep it from separating.
- Place extra pecans on top with a little extra maple syrup then eat up. Breakfast is served.
Teams of 2
A. “Sweat Buckets”
20-40-60-80-100 Calorie Bike
*Partner must be holding Dead Hang
100-80-60-40-20 Calorie Row
*Partner must be holding a Plank
*40 Min Cap