- Monthly Challenge is accumulating 600 pushups this month! Pushups in workouts count as well. That’s only around 20 pushups a day!
- It’s a new month, we need goals on the goal board! This month we want you to think of a goal OUTSIDE of the gym to better yourself
- Nutrition Challenge will start the 1st of March. Be on the lookout for it!
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 30 min
Protein: 33g / 31%
Carbs: 28g / 26%
Fat: 20g / 42%
- 1 lb. ground veal or beef
- 2 to 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 8 to 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup water
- Cooking fat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Melt some cooking fat in a skillet over medium heat, add the ground meat, season to taste and cook until browned.
- Add the tomato paste and water. Mix well and bring to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place in a single layer, at the bottom of a baking dish.
- In the same skillet, cook the leek and bell pepper, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and herbs, then cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the vegetable mixture over the ground veal or beef.
- Top the baking dish with the shredded sweet potatoes and place in the preheated oven.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
A. “CrossFit Total 2.0”
For total load:
1 Rep Power Clean
1 Rep Bench Press
1 Rep Overhead Squat