- It’s a new month, we need goals on the goal board! This month’s goals are all about recovery! Come up with something good and get to work!
- Make sure you are keeping up on your Nutrition Challenge points! Keep in contact with your partner as well to keep them accountable.
- Diaper WOD for Haleigh Saunders will be THIS SATURDAY at 8 am. Bring any diapers or wipes you can throughout the week!
- If you want to see the Home Workout and record your score click here
- If you want the Nutrition Challenge point sheet and record your points click here
Today we are doing a Diaper WOD for Haleigh! Show up if you can, and bring some diapers and wipes (might be rare to find these days). She’d be grateful for whatever you can bring! Hopefully we can see you there!
And yes, we are continuing with doing hero workouts on Saturday! This one should be a fun one!!
Also it’s Braden Saunder’s birthday! If you see him wish him a happy one!
Teams of 2
A. “Team Bull”
2 rounds for time:
200 Double Unders
50 OHS 135/95
1 Mile Run (200m)
RX+ 30 Muscle Up
*35 Min Cap
**U.S. Marine Corps Captain Brandon “Bull” Barrett, 27, of Marion, Indiana, assigned to the 1st Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, based out of Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, was killed on May 5, 2010, while supporting combat operations in Helmand Province, Afghanistan. He is survived by his parents Cindy and Brett Barrett, his sisters Ashley and Taylor Barrett, his brother Brock Barrett, and his grandmother Carmen Johnson.