- It’s a new month, we need goals on the goal board! This month’s goals are all about recovery! Come up with something good and get to work!
- Make sure you are keeping up on your Nutrition Challenge points! Keep in contact with your partner as well to keep them accountable.
- If you want to see the Home Workout and record your score click here
- If you want the Nutrition Challenge point sheet and record your points click here
Thank you to everyone who came and gave some baby supplies for Haleigh and Braden. We love are community and are very grateful people are willing to help anyway they can. Especially when diapers and wipes are rare items right now. You guys are the best!
The world is crazy right now. People are losing their jobs, their sanity, and their minds. In this crazy time, we need to remember you can only control what you can control. You can’t control what the media says, you can’t control what your neighbor does. You can, however, control your thoughts and actions. How you think, how you eat, how you sleep, how you react, your attitude, your emotions. All of these things can be controlled. Keep that in mind as we go on through these weeks. We’re all in the same boat. We don’t know how long this will last, and what will happen once it’s over. Continue to do what you can by controlling what you can control. This will help you keep your sanity in the coming weeks.
Also seemed appropriate to have a little “motivational” video. This is one of the best around. Been around for a long time, and still rings true.
Just keep in mind that life is tough. Everyone has struggles. Those who keep grinding come out on top. Don’t let the world drag you down. Keep grinding.
A. Gymnastic Strength
3 Weighted Pullup
3 Weighted Ring Dip
*All sets AHAP
B. “Kool Aid”
3 rounds for time:
20 Kettlebell Swing 53/35
20 Wallball 20/14
RX+ 70/53 KB or 30/20 Wallball
*15 Min Cap
A. For time:
Round 1) 10 Burpees
Round 2) 25 Shoulder Taps + 10 Burpees
Round 3) 50 Lateral Lunges + 25 Shoulder Taps + 10 Burpees
Round 4) 100 Situps + 50 Lateral Lunges + 25 Shoulder Taps + 10 Burpees
Round 5) 150 Air Squats + 100 Situps + 50 Lateral Lunges + 25 Shoulder Taps + 10 Burpee
B. Cash out (if you have time)
10 sets (5 each arm)
50′ DB OH Walking Lunge (make it somewhat heavy if possible)
*Alternate arms every 50′
**If no DB have 2 options:
1) 200m walking lunge for time
2) 200 walking lunge step for time (if don’t know 200m distance)