- New month, we have a new challenge! This month’s challenge getting inverted. 1- Max HS Hold. 2- Max Strict HSPU. 3- Max Distance HS Walk (or 5 min practice)
- This month’s goal is focused on nutrition. Come up with something to help you this month. Maybe it’s no grains, sugars, pop, cheat once a week, etc.
EGGROLL IN A BOWL
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1lb. breakfast sausage
- 2 bags dry coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ginger
- Sliced green onion
- In a large, deep skillet, brown sausage and beef.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, and ginger; set aside.
- Once meat is cooked through, add dry coleslaw mix to skillet and stir to combine. Pour soy sauce mixture into the skillet and stir, continuing to cookover medium heat for about 5 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still a bit crunchy.
- Serve with sliced green onion.
10 KB Front Rack Lunge Step (AHAP)
20 Double Unders
15 KB Front Rack Lunge Step
30 Double Unders
20 KB Front Rack Lunge Step
40 Double Unders
*Continue to add (5) Lunge step and (10) Double Unders each round until time runs out. How far can you get?
B. Gymnastic Strength
Max Supine Ring Row
Max Hollow Hold (:01= 1 rep)