- We will be having our annual Rees Pit Party on Saturday August 29th. From 3 till dark. We’ll have a sign up sheet for food. We’ll be cooking hamburgers and hotdogs. Hope to see you there!
- It’s a new month, we need new goals on the goal board!
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 1 small frozen banana about 1 cup sliced
- 2-3 Tablespoons peanut butter I used JIF creamy
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein powder , optional
Optional toppings: sliced banana, sliced berries, granola, coconut, chia seeds
- Combine the yogurt, milk, berries, banana, peanut butter and protein powder into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into 2 large bowls or 4 small bowls.
- Top with your favorite toppings such as bananas, berries, granola and coconut. Enjoy while cold!
If you’re feeling extra fancy, you can drizzle some melted peanut butter on top.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 383mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 1mg
A. Squat Clean
3 Squat Cleans 185/125
9 Toes to Bar