- It’s a new month, we need new goals on the goal board!
- Bring a Friend Day is Thursday. All classes are FREE to try!
- Labor Day Schedule: Monday, 9/7/20 we will have 1 class at 8 am!
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces dairy-free cream cheese*, at room temperature
- 2 14-ounce cans of full-fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup crumbled gluten free graham crackers
- Place blueberries, maple syrup, lemon juice, and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium heat and cook for 5-8 minutes, until the blueberries begin to burst and become liquid. Place in a bowl and put in the fridge to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- While the blueberries cool, add cream cheese, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a bowl then add the blueberries and graham crackers. Mix to combined.
- Pour mixture into a 9×5 tall bread pan and place in the freezer overnight or for at least 15 hours, until frozen. Set pan on countertop to defrost for 30 minutes before scooping and serving up!!
A. Squat Snatch
*Drop and quickly reset for 2’s
15 Squat Snatch @ 70-75% of heaviest single