- Nutrition Challenge has officially begun! You can find more info by clicking HERE. Make sure you’re keeping up on your points!
- Any new person who signs up gets 80$/month for 90 days. If you refer them you get 30$ off your membership!
- Halloween Throwdown will be happening on October 24th! Sign up on the sheet in class!
- Halloween Throwdown workouts have been announced! Check them out here! Halloween Throwdown Workouts
- Bring a Friend Day is Thursday! All classes are FREE to try!
- 3 month goals, get them on the goal board and start working on them!
- 1 ½ lbs. pork loin
- 1/4 c. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. garlic salt
- 3 c. apple juice
- 3 c. club soda
- 6 sweet potatoes
- 2 avocados
- **Optional Toppings:
- BBQ sauce
- Season entire pork loin with garlic salt and chili powder. Pour 1 c. of apple juice and 1 c. of club soda in the bottom of the crockpot and add the pork loin. Add the rest of the apple juice and club soda to just cover the pork loin. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Place potatoes in a microwave -safe bowl with 1 c. of water. Place a plate on top and microwave for about 15-18 min.
- Remove pork from crockpot and discard almost all the liquid leaving just a tbsp. or two of juice behind to help moisten the pork.
- Place the pork back into the crockpot and then use two large forks to shred the meat. Leave slow cooker on low, or warm, to keep things hot until you are ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, cut a slit in the sweet potato, lengthwise. Grab the potato from both ends and press together to open the sweet potato up. Fill each sweet potato with a generous helping of pulled pork and top with a small drizzle of sugar free BBQ sauce.
- Top with avocado.
PREP TIME: 5 MIN
ZONE: 4 blocks PRO, 4 blocks CARB, 4 blocks FAT
5-10 DB Strict Press (each arm, AHAP)
5-10 DB High Pull (each arm, AHAP)
20-30 Banded Pull Aparts
B. “Fright Night”
2 Calorie Row, 2 Strict Handstand Pushup, 30 Double Unders
4 Calorie Row, 4 Strict Handstand Pushup, 30 Double Unders
6 Calorie Row, 6 Strict Handstand Pushup, 30 Double Unders
*Continue to add 2 reps to the Row and Handstand Pushup. How far can you get?