- Nutrition Challenge has officially begun! You can find more info by clicking HERE. Make sure you’re keeping up on your points!
- Any new person who signs up gets 80$/month for 90 days. If you refer them you get 30$ off your membership!
- Halloween Throwdown workouts have been announced! Check them out here! Halloween Throwdown Workouts
- 3 month goals, get them on the goal board and start working on them!
- No Saturday Classes because of the Halloween Throwdown!
- Halloween Throwdown Team List Click Here
- Halloween Throwdown Schedule Click Here
The first CrossFit Games in 2007 included an open invitation to anyone who wanted to participate, and 70 athletes showed up. In 2008 registration sold out quickly, leading to the development of the Regionals system in 2009. By 2010 a third tier of qualification was needed, and 37 local Sectional events took place around the world. As CrossFit’s popularity continued to grow, it was clear even more Sectionals would be needed, or new system would need to be created. Enter the CrossFit Open in 2011. The virtual format not only cast a larger net to scour the world for the fittest but became and remains an annual rallying point for the entire CrossFit community, from the grassroots level to the global. Each year new stars are found, new PRs are set, and the CrossFit world unites around our shared goals — fitness and fun.
The idea behind the first CrossFit Games was they wanted to have powerlifters, endurance athletes and CrossFitters all show up. The tests were a 5k trail run, the CrossFit Total and a CrossFit metcon. They were hoping with all 3 different backgrounds showing up, the CrossFitter would be the most well rounded and prove the fitness. All that really showed up was CrossFitters, but the sport was starting to take mold. Funny to see the lifts now and back then and compared. It really has come a long way!
This is one of the events for the 2020 CrossFit Games!
20 Min Clock:
10 Tire Flips (AHAP)
50′ Sled Push (AHAP)
Rest 2:00 btwn sets
100 Double Unders
15 Bar Muscle Ups
*10 Min Cap