- We need new goals on the goal board! Pick a movement you’d like to get before the open and start working on it!
- The open is 3 weeks away! Sign up for the open! open.crossfit.com.
- Bring a Friend Day is Thursday! All classes are free to try!
- 1 lb. dark chocolate; (454 g)
- 1 cup whole pecans;
- ½ cup dried cherries or cranberries, chopped;
- Sea salt to taste (optional);
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Place the pecans on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. They’re done when they start to smell good: take them out, and crush them with your hands or cut into chunks with a knife.
- Chop the chocolate into pieces.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler or directly in a saucepan over a medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour the melted chocolate on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and spread it around with a spatula.
- Sprinkle some sea salt evenly over the chocolate to taste.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans and chopped cherries evenly on top of the chocolate; you can apply some pressure to make sure they stick to the chocolate.
- Wait until the chocolate has cooled down, break into pieces, and serve.
A. “Left Behind”
5 rounds for time:
5 Bar Muscle Up
10 Wallball 20/14
15/12 Calorie Bike
RX+ 30/20 Wallball
RX++ 20/15 Calorie Bike + Wallball
*15 Min Cap
Min 1) :30 Max Landmine Situp Right Arm
Min 2) :30 Max Landmine Situp Left Arm
Min 3) :30 Max Landmine Situp Both Arms
Min 4) :30-:45 Chinese Plank (face up)