- We need new goals! Pick a movement you’d like to get before the open and start working on it!
- The open is 1 week away! Sign up for the open! open.crossfit.com.
- You can take the Judges Course HERE. We will reimburse you for it! We will need help with judges!
- This Thursday is Bring a Friend Day and all classes are FREE!
- Our new “Legends” and “Beginner” Classes start this week! If you know anyone who is interested let them know!
Just had these last weekend, forgot how good they are and how easy they are to make!
- 1-2 lbs of hamburger
- 4 zucchini
- 4 yellow squash
- 1-2 onions
- 6-8 carrots (cut into slices)
- 1/2 bag of green beans
- 1 bag of tater tots (or sweet or normal potatoes)
- 1-2 cans of cream of chicken
- *Keep in mind you can put anything you’d like here. Can do chicken instead of hamburger. Any veggies you’d like to put in here to your liking.
- Place meat in center of foil and season
- Place all and any of veggies on top of the meat
- Add 1-2 scoops of cream of chicken
- Season with salt and pepper to liking
- Double wrap in the tin foil
- Place on grill on medium-high and cook for 30-40 minutes or until meat is done and veggies are tender. Flip every 15-20 minutes.
- If using oven, heat to 375 and cook for 30-40 minutes
A. “Falling Through”
1 Min AMRAP:
5 KB Sumo Deadlift High Pull (AHAP)
7 Air Squat
*Rest :30 btwn rounds. Pick up where you left off
400m Farmer Carry (AHAP)