- It’s a new month, it means we need a new goal on the goal board! This month center it around getting outside! Maybe it’s going on a walk each day, 2 activities outside a week, biking twice a week, hiking the M once a week, etc. Come up with something to get you outdoors more!
- New monthly challenge! This one is simple just like last time. 5 Min AMRAP: Max strict pullups. These can be accumulated throughout the 5 minutes. Use bands if you must, just record the band you used. The idea would be to test this multiple times throughout the month and get better as you go!
- Nutrition Challenge begins May 3rd! 8 weeks long, partner style. You can find more info about the challenge HERE. You can find how we will keep track of points, figuring out your numbers and so on HERE.
- Bring a Friend day is this THURSDAY! All classes are FREE TO TRY!
- Master’s qualifiers are this weekend! We’ll keep you up to date on where and when they will be doing them!
Okay there has been some struggle on this challenge and what will be going on. First off, look above where there are 2 links for the challenge. Read those please. It should pretty much explain everything for you.
If you are still somewhat confused, then watch the videos below as well. This should also make it so there is no confusion (we hope).
Lastly, you have this week to get it all squared away (pictures, measurements, numbers, points, etc). We will keep the point sheet at the gym and you will fill it out there. I would do this daily since you tend to forget somewhat quickly. If you do not have a partner right away, stay calm. We will find one for you.
This week is also a Deload week. Take care of yourselves this week. Do some extra stretching, mobility, etc so you feel better!
A. “Task Tabata”
300 reps for time:
:20 Pullups, Rest :10
:20 Pushups, Rest :10
:20 Abmat Situps, Rest :10
:20 Air Squats, Rest :10
RX+ 400 Reps
*15 Min Cap
10-15 Barbell Curl (AHAP)
20-25 Banded Good Morning