- New monthly challenge! Max Bar Hang! Jump on the bar, and hang on as long as you can. Longest time held on the bar will be the winner!
- Make sure you’re keeping up on the Nutrition Challenge! Info about the challenge HERE. You can find how we will keep track of points, figuring out your numbers and so on HERE.
- Weekly Nutrition Challenge- Share 3 of your go to recipes with the group on facebook!
- Bring a Friend Day is Thursday! All classes are FREE TO TRY!!
Macros for Waffles no toppings (Makes 6 Waffles):
319 Cals, 39g Carbs, 3g Fat, 34g Protein!
Macros for Waffles with all toppings using all the Icing:
536 Cals, 55g Carbs, 12g Fat, 52g Protein!
- 30g PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select Protein (“FDL” saves you 15%)
- 40g All Purpose Flour (Can sub 40g Pancake Mix of your choice)
- 10g Coconut Flour
- 4g Zero Cal Sweetener of your Choice
- 4g Baking Powder
- 50g Egg Whites
Ingredients for Protein PB Icing:
- 25-35g Powdered PB
- 5g Coconut Flour
- 2g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
- 30-40ml Cold Water
- 8g Mini Chocolate Chips
- 8g Crushed Peanuts
Directions for Protein Waffles:
1.) Add all your dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to help avoid clumping when mixed with the wet.
2.) Now add your egg whites and mix in the best you can. Then add water slowly and mix till you have the batter consistency. Add to freezer if you added too much liquid. That’ll help thicken it up.
3.) Preheat you mini waffle makers (https://amzn.to/2CqSJnC)
4.) Cook up all your waffles and add them to cooling rack to make sure they don’t get soggy before you eat them!
Meal Prep Pro Tip: You can make these and freeze them! Just pop them in the toaster throughout the week! Now to make the Protein Icing!
Directions for Protein Icing:
1.) Take your dry protein icing ingredients and add to a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Then add in 30-40ml of cold water and mix. Only add more cold water if you need to.
Protip with Icing: Add icing to ziplock bag, cut off the tip and that’s how you can add this on top like an icing!
Today is Brooke Brooks birthday! If you see her wish her a happy one!
10 Min AMRAP:
9 Kettlebell Swing 53/35
12 Box Jump 30/24