- Make sure you’re keeping up on your points for the nutrition challenge
- It’s that time again to sign up for the CrossFit Open. To sign up CLICK HERE
- Barbell club is Saturday at 7 AM! Reminder the cost is 20$ per month.
- Reminder no more 6:30 AM class
- CrossFit Kids will start on March 1st and go every Wednesday and Thursday from 4-5 PM
- We need judges for the CrossFit Open. If you know you will be attending Friday Night Lights please click on the link and that the judges course. We will reimburse you. JUDGES COURSE
- Friday Night Lights we’ll be happening next Friday the 23rd. Bring the whole family, we will have a sign up sheet for food and heats later this week.
This video has nothing to do with what we’re doing today but they just recently re-uploaded this to youtube. I remember watching hundreds of videos on the journal when I first found out about CrossFit. I would come home from work and spend about 4 hours or so online watching video after video. This was way back in 2009. Crazy to think that even now 100 pullups is insane thing to do, and imagine how much more insane it was in 2009. No wonder people got so fit back in the day, they never worried about strategy or game planning. They just went hard in the paint every workout. And the results? A lot of fitness, crazy how that works.
A. Front squat: 1/2/3/2/1
3 rounds for time:
20 Wallball 20/14
*10 min cut off