- Nutrition Challenge will start September 24th and will go 8 weeks long! Mark your calendars. If you didn’t make it to the meeting the rule sheet is attached RIGHT HERE
- Demo T-shirts are in to try on to see what size you what. Follow the link to see what will be on the shirts! CLICK HERE
- If you plan on doing “The Zone” for the nutrition challenge then click the link and it’ll take you to the PDF THE ZONE
- If you want to sign up for the Team Series (we’ll be doing the workouts in class, might as well) then click on the link TEAM SERIES
- Bring a Friend Day is this THURSDAY!! All classes are free to try!
Wednesday is here, and it’s all about getting over the hump. Hopefully to help you guys get over it we can set some PR’s today? Either way remember to be safe! If a PR is there then go for it, if not live to fight another day!
Along with it being Humpday, why not a podcast to educate us all?? CrossFit Founder Greg Glassman describes the current health crisis as “The Mess.” With the addition of CrossFit Level 1 Certificate Courses specifically for health-care providers, “we’re making an impact,” Glassman says. Dr. Douglas Michaelsen attended his MD L1 last weekend in Aromas, Ca. As an avid CrossFitter and a health-care provider, Dr. Michaelsen understands “The Mess,” and he wants to help.
For those of you that don’t know what “The Mess” is, its basically how more and more people are getting type 2 diabetes and all these health risks from eating and drinking horrible things!
A. “Getting Stuck”
With a running clock
Find a 5 rep max Deadlift