- It’s a new month, that means we need 30 day goals on the goal board! Get to it and get working on them!
- CROSSFIT UNKNOWN HERO FUNDRAISER! You’ve probably heard about what we’re going to be doing at the fair. If not all the info is in the link. Grab some buddy’s and sign up! We’re capping it at 11 teams per workout so make sure you pick which ones you want to hit! FUNDRAISER EVENT
- Bring a Friend Day is this Thursday! All classes are free to try!
- This Saturday (7/21) we will be hiking to the “M”. All are welcome to come, bring family and friends! We will meet at the cemetery at 8 am! Hope to see you all there!
- On Tuesday 7/24 we will only be having 1 class because of the holiday. 8 AM only! It’ll be a fun partner workout! Hope you guys can make it!
Hopefully you guys had a great weekend! If you came Friday and Saturday I hope the legs aren’t feeling too bad! That was quite a bit of squatting you guys had to deal with! Remember take care of yourselves. Spend Sunday relaxing, but also maybe watching some TV and doing some mobility. Just an easy way to get in some work while you’re just chilling around!
Today’s workout is all about going as fast as possible. No pacing. Go hard on the bike and try to hold on to the barbell. Weight should be light so you can move it quickly. Don’t be afraid too go out a little too hot! No one ever got less fit from doing that! Especially for today’s workout, speed is your friend!
If you need to look up how to cycle the barbell a bit quicker, it will for sure help you for today!
A. Gymnastic Strength
*Goal is unbroken as long as possible
B. “Can’t Be Stopped”
2 rounds for time:
15/12 Calorie Bike (22/18 AD)
20 Power Snatch 75/55
*8 min cap