It’s a new month, that means we need new goals on the goal board! Come up with something and put it on the board!
Nutrition Challenge will begin first week in February. More info to come.
The CrossFit Games Open is coming. It will be here February 21st. To sign up, CLICK HERE
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 9 ounces chopped green chiles drained (2 4.5-ounce cans)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro if desired
- 1/3 cup red onion peeled and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Pepper-Jack cheese
- Place chicken breasts in the crockpot.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, chicken stock, and green chiles.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- An hour before serving heat the butter, cream, cream cheese, and sour cream in a saucepan, whisking until smooth.
- Shred the chicken in the slow cooker with two forks.
- Add the cream mixture to the chicken mixture in the slow cooker and cook on low for about 1 more hour.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, red onion, and Pepper Jack to serve.
A. Gymnastic Strength
3 Weighted Ring Dips
B. “Free Fallin”
Shoulder to OH 115/80
Box Jump Over 24/20
*20 Min Cap