- We will be having our annual Rees Pit Party on Saturday August 29th. From 3 till dark. We’ll have a sign up sheet for food. We’ll be cooking hamburgers and hotdogs. Hope to see you there!
- It’s a new month, we need new goals on the goal board!
- 1 c. blanched almond flour
- 1/4 c.coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 13ozcans of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 c.melted coconut oil
- 1 c.mashed sweet potatoes, warm or cold
- For the syrup:
- 1/2 c.pure maple syrup
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1/2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Separate the eggs, putting the yolks into the bowl with the dry ingredients (don’t stir yet) and the whites into a separate, smaller bowl.
- Add the coconut milk and melted coconut oil to the dry ingredients and stir until just blended. Stir in the mashed potatoes.
- Whip the egg whites with a hand-held mixer until soft peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter, very gently as to not deflate the mixture.
- Preheat the waffle iron and grease, as needed.
- Cook the waffles in the waffle iron according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Make the syrup by combining the syrup, orange zest & juice, lemon juice, and salt in a medium saucepan. Simmer for about 10-15minutes until reduced a bit.
10 Alternating Pistol
10-15 Bent Over Lateral Raise
20-30 Banded Hamstring Curls
B. “Good Times”
30/24 Calorie Row
25 Goblet Squat 70/53
RX+ C2B pullups