- Nutrition Challenge has officially begun! You can find more info by clicking HERE. Make sure you’re keeping up on your points!
- Any new person who signs up gets 80$/month for 90 days. If you refer them you get 30$ off your membership!
- Halloween Throwdown will be happening on October 24th! Sign up on the sheet in class!
- Halloween Throwdown workouts have been announced! Check them out here! Halloween Throwdown Workouts
- Bring a Friend Day is Thursday! All classes are FREE to try!
Just a reminder that our referral deal is still going on if you know anyone who would like to try it out. It’s also Bring a Friend Day Thursday so a great time to get them in here as well if they’re on the fence and let them check it out!
So we normally do 1 month goals, but we’re going to do something different for the end of the year.
We want you to come up with 1-3 goals you would like to achieve by the end of the year. That gives you 3 months to work on these goals. What are some things you think you could get by the end of the year.
Make sure these are somewhat realistic. For example, gaining 100# on a back squat probably won’t happen in a 3 month period. But, 10-20# would be doable. So think long and hard, what do you want to improve on and write it down.
If you’re unsure, think about what comes up in the open that usually gets you in a struggle. Is it gymnastic movements, heavy barbells, burpees? Whatever it may be. Write them down.
Writing them down also helps give me an idea of what you guys would like to see programming wise. If we have 5+ people who want a heavier back squat, then I know I need to be throwing in some more back squats so it helps me as well!
Once you have them written down, then you work backwards and come up with weekly things you can do. If I wanted a muscle up. Then maybe my first 2 weeks are doing low ring work for 5 minutes, 3x a week. Then the next 2 weeks could be working on the rings with a spotter and so on.
Come up with some and get to work!
Also, this week is deload week. Take the extra time to take care of yourself. Shoot for some more sleep, spend some extra time after class cool down bike or rowing and doing some mobility. Do something to help your body feel better for this week.
A. Gymnastic Strength
2:00 Ring Row Hold
50/35 Calorie Bike
50 Kettlebell Swing 53/35
25/18 Calorie Bike
25 KB Box Step Up 53/35
*15 Min Cap